"On Hold" for SKUs on Sales Orders
- Now when a SKU is added to a Sales Order a hold is placed on the related inventory items
SKU Mergers & UI Improvements
- SKUs can now be merged from the SKU list page
- The side menu UI has been updated to make it clear which section you're in
Listview Filter and Report Enhancements
- The category filter on the sku and item list pages now accepts partial searches
- The name filter on the sku and item list pages now has autocomplete suggestions
- Added item status column to the Detailed Inventory report
- Added counts for On-Hold and Check Out/Rented to the Summarized Inventory report
- Added Check Out Date filters for Summarized and Detailed Inventory reports
Inventory Place Configuration
- Sales order configuration for Inventory Places has been reworked. Now you can choose:
- whether or not it allows Sales Orders,
- whether or not those Sales Orders will require payments,
- and which other Inventory Places can provide inventory when a SKU runs out.
- Sales Order Questionnaires will now suggest previous email addresses.
- The Tutorials section has been added (accessible from the documentation area). More tutorials will be added over time.
- The "All Gone" button on the Inventory Item page has been renamed to "Out of Stock".
Arrangeable Custom Fields
- Custom Fields can now be rearranged from the Custom Fields page.
Required Custom Fields
- Custom Fields can now be marked as Required.
- Customer and Sales Order Custom Fields have a few additional choices for how the can be Required.
- Customer fields can now be marked as Required.
- Dropdown & Radio Custom Fields may now be without a default choice.
- Hid the "Returns" button on the Sales Order receipt when no items can be returned.
- When editing an Open Sales Order, the Customer edit button now properly appears.
Sales Order Holds
- Open Sales Orders will now set the status for assigned Inventory Items to "On Hold", preventing them from being added to a different Sales Order.
- Fixed the "History" pod on the Inventory Item page to only show events for that Inventory Item
- Added Inventory Item status to the Inventory Item page (when not in-stock)
Sales Orders Questionnaires
- Sales Order and Customer fields now have settings for Customer Visible and Customer Editable
- Now when creating a Sales Order you can send a questionnaire to the customer for them to fill fields that you allow
- Added "Checked Out To" and "Due Date" columns to detailed inventory report (when applicable)
- Added feature to be able to mark SKUs as discontinued