Required Custom Fields
- Custom Fields can now be marked as Required.
- Customer and Sales Order Custom Fields have a few additional choices for how the can be Required.
- Customer fields can now be marked as Required.
- Dropdown & Radio Custom Fields may now be without a default choice.
- Hid the "Returns" button on the Sales Order receipt when no items can be returned.
- When editing an Open Sales Order, the Customer edit button now properly appears.
Sales Order Holds
- Open Sales Orders will now set the status for assigned Inventory Items to "On Hold", preventing them from being added to a different Sales Order.
- Fixed the "History" pod on the Inventory Item page to only show events for that Inventory Item
- Added Inventory Item status to the Inventory Item page (when not in-stock)
Sales Orders Questionnaires
- Sales Order and Customer fields now have settings for Customer Visible and Customer Editable
- Now when creating a Sales Order you can send a questionnaire to the customer for them to fill fields that you allow
- Added "Checked Out To" and "Due Date" columns to detailed inventory report (when applicable)
- Added feature to be able to mark SKUs as discontinued